In order to meet this challenge of education, The Shiksha Bharati has established a B.Ed. College of Education named as Shri Madhav College of Education and Technology. The B.Ed. College has been working to prepare teachers who may successfully transact educational programmes with special emphases on empowerment of women.
Programmes and Activities of the college The Madhav College of Education and Technology, Hapur is recognized by the National Council of Teacher Education (NCTE). It is affiliated to the Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut. At present 200 pupil-teachers are receiving training in this college. In order to prepare teachers for meeting the above mentioned cherished goal, the Shiksha Bharati has prescribed certain norms such as:
- Regular classes are organized as per requirements.
- Compulsory 75 percent attendance for appearing in examination.
- The pupil teachers are exposed to the five point (Panchmukhi), and Six Steps (Shatpadi) education system of Bharitya (Indian) Origin in addition to the requirement of B.Ed. Course.
- 12-15 lecture of eminent educationists every year are arranged to motivate the pupil-teachers
- Scouting as an activity is encouraged
- Country wide tours for pupil-teachers are also organized.
These programmes and activities are aimed at preparing the student as ideal teacher suitable to be requirements of the nation in general and of Vidya Bharati Schools in particular.
It has been envisaged that in near future, the Madhav College of Education would start offering new courses like B.T.C. (Basic Teachers Training) , B.PEd. (Bachelor in Physical Education) and E.T.T. (Elementary Teachers Training)